Tuesday, March 20, 2007

confusion!!

ummm.
I'm trying not to get discouraged today. I gained 3lbs back. I've had 2 BMs already today.
Maybe I'm pigging out on too many nuts, seeds and dry fruit? Especially at night. I've got to change that. Also, I'm not paying attention to my food combinations. Apparently thats a big key to success with this diet. I should write everything I eat down to pay more attention to what I am doing. So here it goes:

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Coffee with a bit of half n half
a few strawberries and 2 small chunks of
fresh pineapple.

waited about an hour

.5 cup of soaked oat groats
.25 cup of soaked almonds
one small apple
dash of cinnamon
Whipped up in blender.

2 hours later
one banana

.5 hour yoga practice
walked the dog for 20 minutes

Protein Shake
1cup soy milk
5 strawberries
1 scoop whey powder (not raw, but okay)

Large green salad
annies raspberry dressing

another shake (see above)

No comments: