Last night I couldn't sleep. My colon was churning with gas I suppose. I started adding physillum husk to my shakes.
I woke up, had some coffee, sliced up a cantalope and went back to bed for a while after eveyone left. My oldest daughter is freaking out about college and I can't handle the yelling in the morning.
So, I woke back up around 9 and ate some of the melon. Did some work, researched more college payment options and came to the conclusion that even though I'd love for my daugther to have her wish to attend Penn State, financially its not going to happen. My husband doesn't feel comfortable co-signing her student loans. This is going to crush her. I spend the rest of the morning crying.
I had the door open to head out to the gym when my husband called and we talked a bit more about the situation. Now I'm really depressed, but for some reason I don't feel like reaching for food to sooth me. I made myself a soy milk and strawberry smoothie.
Well, the kids will be home from school in an hour or so. I think I'll lay down before the storm hits.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment